Specialists in off-grid and utility scale solar solutions
IXL Solar are Australian specialists in off-grid and utility scale solar ground mounting systems. Our design and manufacturing processes and capabilities are focused on delivering large scale solutions for companies and government organisations. Our track record speaks for itself having successfully delivered projects ranging from 100kW to large utility scale solar farms, including the 127MW Tailem Bend and 160MW Solar Flagships solar farms.
We support Australian industry by using Australian made products such as BlueScope Steel. Furthermore, using local supply chains allows us to be highly flexible, responsive and cost competitive against fully imported alternatives.
IXL Solar will design and manufacture a solar ground mount system that incorporates both client specific requirements and local conditions, to deliver optimised solutions tailored to each and every project.
Innovative designs for faster and safer installation
With a unique design integrating truly innovative fastening systems, IXL Solar’s 2PP ground mount solution delivers;
- Significantly reduced installation costs
- less that 300 man hours per 1MW for full mechanical installation (excluding posts)
- 30 panels installed in 3 1/2 minutes
- no end or mid-clamps
- innovative clamping and fixing solutions significantly reduces requirement for nuts and bolts
- Improved installation ergonomics resulting in less lifting and manipulation of heavy panels
- no requirement to lift panels above waist height when installing
- no requirement for ‘working at height’ concerns when installing panels
- Significantly less packaging waste enabling a cleaner work site and reduced waste to landfill
- upto 70% less packaging waste compared to imported racking systems
- Perfectly aligned panels
- smart design facilitates easy positioning and perfect alignment of panels