Barossa Valley, South Australia
IXL Solar’s commercial roof top solar PV framing system was selected for this relatively small, but challenging 30kW project in the Barossa Valley.
Comprising a custom designed rail and the revolutionary ARaymond PowAR Snap® which delivers significant benefits over existing aluminium systems, IXL Solar’s innovative framing solution includes:
- 25% quicker installation time than comparative aluminium systems for
- reduced project costs
- reduced time on roof
- reduced injury risk
- No visible mid or end clamps for a cleaner, sleeker aesthetic.
- No separate earth plates while still providing four contact points per panel
- Anti-theft mechanism for improved panel security
- More kW over the same foot print as panels can butt directly against each other
- Shorter lead times and greater flexibility and agility by using local supply chains
- Australian made, supporting local content requirements
- Local engineering provides responsive and understanding support
- Made with Australian BlueScope® steel
Independently certified by 3rd party engineers, the system is suitable for wind regions A through D and comes with a 10 year limited warranty against faulty and materials, and a 5 year limited finish warranty.